Greenguard Certified Baby Cribs are Best for Infants and Young Children
All Young America furniture’s baby cribs are GREENGUARD Certified in effort to provide the safest environment for your baby and young child. Young America furniture baby cribs and other products that receive the GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM certified mark have been independently tested and meet the most rigorous chemical emissions standards in the world.
Read more about GREENGUARD Certification
View Young America Baby Cribs
Children are more susceptible to pollutants than adults because they are growing and breathe in proportionately more air. This means indoor pollutants, such as certain chemicals, particles and allergens, can cause more severe health effects in children.
Facts You Should Know
- Children breathe in a greater volume of air than adults relative to their body size.
- Children’s organs and respiratory, immune and neurological systems are still developing.
- Children are much closer to the ground, and as a result, breathe in more of the heavier airborne chemicals than do adults.
- Infants and young children breathe through their mouths, more so than do adults, which increases their risk of pulmonary exposure to particulates and fibers, that would otherwise be filtered out in the nose.
- Children have a higher heart rate than adults, which allows substances that are absorbed into the blood to permeate tissues faster.
A Young America furniture GREENGUARD certified baby crib is part of a healthy nursery for your child.